tisdag 4 februari 2014

What I don´t like with the Sony A7

There are a few things i don´t like with the Sony A7 and some things I really hope that Sony will fix. The mediocre autofocus in bad light is an issue, but since I also have a Nikon D600, i can live with it. I bought the camera for street and I mainly shoot that in daylight. There is no built in flash, and thats an issue for a compact. I get the camera since its small so I don´t want to carry an extra accessory.
And I really don´t like the size of the 55mm. Its a great lens and I´m sure there is an explanation for why is has to be big. But still, it´s bulky and heavy.
I really really hope that Sony or a third party will come up with a panncake-style 40-45mm. F2.8 or fine, if its just more compact.
That would make it possible to me to bring the camera ion my briefcase, now its just too big.
But besides that, I love it!

Stockholm

Hanna

Stockholm, Old Town

Stockholm, Old Town

Stockholm, Old Towm

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar